Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What Can I Drink Besides Water???

I asked this question at my Maximized Living Health Centre yesterday. Here was a great suggestion given to me by Sonia: make some tea, refrigerate, and add it to your water for  flavour.


What I did. I used loose leaf tea from Teaopia, poured it in a glass Mason jar (always use glass and not plastic) and put it in the fridge.  This morning I poured a little in the bottom of a glass and topped it up with water. My plan is that every other glass of water I drink will have tea in it for added flavour. Here's a photo of the finished product. What else do YOU drink beside water that is acceptable on the Maximized Living nutritional plan? Do you use Stevia or Xylitol in any of your drinks?



Side note: Today (22 June) I purchased Pomegranate green tea from Teopia.... can't wait to try it in my water! YummO!

No comments:

Post a Comment